History or Mythology

Shri Ram History or Just Mythology



If I am a dictator what would I do to make the people of the country which I conquer my slave : destroy its history, destroy its education system which teaches about good eating habits which can make them strong, teach them only what I want them to know, make them believe that they are born to be my slave, make them believe that our breed is superior to them, so as to reduce their potential, so that even my fore childrens can rule them.

Because without education, a human is only as bigger threat to the King as bigger threat is a Chimpanzee.

This is what Mughals and Britishers did to India, we don't have any historical record of such a great civilization.

When I was young by age but old from mind I use to think we Indians are born to be slave as all I use to see is our PM and our leaders reading their speeches like school boys, instead of expressing their natural instinct about the nation, our athletes performing poorly in olympics. Our engineers & MBAs who don't have the dare to start their own businesses.

Moreover our past which teaches us that we were slaved by Mughals for 400 years ( huge time) and then by Britishers for 200 years.

And our "Chalta hai" attitude, I use to think it is in our genes, we are born to be slave, as I too when grew older started having "chalta hai" attitude.

I use to wonder why our Army or Airforce or Navy didn't have a revolt or say coup even after loads of Young Men dies due to poor maintenance of our Fighter aircraft, poor quality artillery and submarines, their families are not given petrol pumps which the govt promises if a Jawan dies in battle field, I use to think that we are born to be slave.

But Now when I have read +Bhagwad Geeta   and understood that how wrong eating habits have made us the slave, I am sure that the day is not far away that we be the King of this world, it will take time but it will happen for sure.

Because our ancestor such as Ram, Krishna, Ved Vyasa and others were smart enough to pass on the secrets of our histories in the form of +BedtimeStories   which our grandparents or parents tells to childrens, one or the other of these children will definitely crack the code, if not us than somebody else would definitely. I am damn sure


No comments:

Post a Comment